Advance Program In Algo Trading ( APAT )
Algo Trading Course FAQs
For whom is the Algo trading course useful?
It is useful for anyone who wants to start a career/business in Algo trading.
- The Algo trading course suits students from the non-programming background because it uses AFL as the tool for education.
- At the same time, the course also suits students with strong programming skills in R/C++/Python/Java/Matlab. For students with the programming background, professional trading concepts are introduced in AFL, which can be replicated in the technology of their choice. For example, real-time handling of trade triggers and API integration is similar in most technologies
What are the pre-requisites for taking Algo trading course?
None! students should be familiar with the basic stock trading terminology, that’s all!
What if I miss one or two classes?
Recording for all sessions will be provided. Further, you will have access to a professional forum for discussion with other students/practitioners. Even more: If you are not able to attend even 50% of sessions (either live or through recording), we will give you a free retake in the next batch!
Will I learn AFL coding completely after taking Algo Trading Course
To learn anything completely, any course cannot be sufficient. Our commitment is, to provide you with a strong foundation in AFL coding, as well as overall Algo trading
How do you plan to deliver so much in just 12 hours?
First, the course is not for 12 hours- it includes two months of support. We could have completed the sessions in 2 days. But we spread it over 2-months so that students get ample time to practice. 12-hours of live training is supported with lots of code samples, assignments and forum interaction.
Anything basic about Amibroker/Technical Analysis/Algo Trading will be supported through forum by a designated Trading Councillor.
Do I get a good AFL strategy? Tell me about AFL strategies you provide
Yes, you will be given good AFL strategies… but please read this to know what we mean by a “good strategy”
7. I have zero programming background. What do you suggest for me?
A lot of our students come from a non-programming background. If you do not have a programming background, do not worry, we provide extra support tutorials on programming. You also receive extra support on basic programming queries.
Further, AFL is an array processing language, similar to Excel formulas. It is easy to learn AFL coding even if you are willing to dedicate one hour daily for programming basics.
COURSE CONTENT BELOW
- Installing Amibroker.
- Integrating Datafeed.
- How to setup EOD/Live Data?
- Importing Data To Amibroker.
- Setting up charts with different colours and backgrounds.
- How to Apply Charts?
- How to apply indicators?
- How to customise values and graphics of charts and indicators?
- How to set charts with different time frames?
- How to view multiple charts with multiple time frames on the same window?
- How to make custom time frames?
- How to configure Email alert setting?
- How to set default paths for Database/Formulas and includes?
- How to configure Exploration & Backtesting?
- How to view the same chart In different times frames on the same window?
- Putting a trading strategy into Code.
- Basics of algorithmic trading.
- Development of strategy modules:
- Built-In Functions.
- Reserved Variables.
- The difference between IF & IIF.
- Using FOR & WHILE loops.
- Using IF & ELSE statements.
- What are SWITCH & CASE functions?
- How to use SWITCH & CASE Functions in the trading strategy.
- Using EXTREM function.
- Using DO WHILE loops.
- Defining BUY/SELL & SHORT/COVER variables.
- Plotting Entry, Target & Stop Loss signal on charts.
- Plotting graphical symbols on the chart.
- Types of charts.
- Use of Different types of charts.
- Changing colours of charts.
- How to set chart x-space using codes.
- Zoom IN/OUT Function.
- How to use charting tools.
- Support & Resistance Lines.
- Manual Trade Setup with Support & Resistance Lines.
- Algorithmic Trade setup using Support & Resistance Lines.
- Break UP Resistance Algo Setup.
- Break DOWN Support Algo Setup.
- How to detect Head & Shoulder Pattern.
- How to Trade using Head and Shoulder Pattern.
- How to detect Double Top & Double Bottom Pattern.
- The importance of Double Top/Bottom Pattern and How to Trade using them.
- ORB (Open Range Breakout) techniques.
- Detecting ORB.
- Coding ORB.
- How To Trade ORB.
- Stochastic & ADX Indicators.
- How to customise Stochastic and ADX Indicators.
- Trade Setup With Stochastic & ADX Indicators.
- SMA &EMA Moving Averages.
- Configuring SMA & EMA with trading systems and charts.
- Traders Phycology & Risk Management.
- Trend lines.
- Fibonacci extensions & retracements.
- Using GANN Square of nine on charts.
- Identify Immediate and Long Term support & resistance.
- How to read price action.
- How to detect next day trend using daily time frame charts.
- How to setup target, SL and entry.
- How to Book Profits at target and where to book the loss.
12 Sessions ( 1 Hour Per Session )
Weekly 2 Sessions and 4 Days will be given for assignments and practicals per week.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level Advance Knowledge Of Stock Market
- Language Hindi
- Students 5679
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self